We wish to begin by congratulation afresh admitted students into Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2022/2023 academic session. As required, after admission, admitted students are expected to acceptance fee.EBSU Acceptance Fee
The merit admission list has been released. Candidates who have not verified can click the following link to see EBSU admission status on the University website.
EBSU Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Guild
All admitted candidates into Medicine and Surgery, Law, Nursing Science, and Medical Laboratory Sciences are at this moment directed to pay the sum of Fifty Thousand Fifty Naira (N50, 050.00) only as Acceptance Fee.
Candidates admitted in other courses are directed to pay the sum of Thirty Thousand Fifty Naira (N30, 050) only for the Provisional Admission offer.
Registration for the 2022/2023 academic session commences fully on 16th October 2019.
Note: Payment of the Acceptance Fees must be made through the university portal
- Log to www.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on the check admission status to confirm your admission.
- To generate an invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create a portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appears
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log in to the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your profile before proceeding to create the invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After this, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
N/B: All newly admitted Candidates must generate their acceptance, and school fee payment invoice through the University portal as any payment made through any other platform will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: that the number of candidates admitted in each program is more than the name to be registered. In other words, mere admission does not guarantee automatic registration. Accordingly, registration is strict to be based on first-come, first-serve, and a minimum of two weeks is at this moment given for each candidate to process his/her registration.
Be reminded, that at the expiration of University dully allocated time for registration, further payment shall only be acceptable on revalidation/approval by the University as payment made behind approved schedule shall not be refunded.
EBSU Newly Admitted Students Registration Procedure for 2022/2023
After payment of a non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt following payment, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service.
Candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain the Original EBSU Bursary receipt.
Generally, you are to follow the following steps:
Printing EBSU Admission Letter and Freshers Registration Process for
2022/2023 Academic Session
- STEP 1: Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
- STEP 2: Visit https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal
- STEP 3: Click on Create Portal Account. If you have already created a portal account, Enter your login details and click on login.
- STEP 4: Complete your Profile Account and upload your Passport as well.
- STEP 5: Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice.”
- STEP 6: Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
- STEP 7: Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
- STEP 8: Return to the portal and log in.
- STEP 9: Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt.”
- STEP 10: Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as the payment type.
- STEP 11: Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
- STEP 12: Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter.”
After that, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for the commencement of documentation; with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Initial O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgment slip
- Unique LGA Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e. evidence of payment of acceptance fee).