What you want to do in this case is restore from back up. Because setting up from scratch will skip the attempt to restore previous data before wiping the iPhone passcode.
Restore a Backup From iTunes on a Computer
When you sync your iPhone with iTunes on a computer, the data, settings, and other information on the phone are backed up.
To restore a backup for your iPhone:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer with iTunes on the computer (where your data was backed up).
- Tap the iPhone icon on the top of the iTunes app.
- Tap to Restore Backup (thus this will enable you to add a new iPhone passcode).
- Click Restore.
- Enter your Apple ID to begin the backup restoration.
- iTunes reloads the backup data onto your phone.
You May Also Like:
iPhone 11 Features | iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max Camera: In understanding the Camera features of the new iPhone products gives you an outstanding user experience and yes, what to expect. iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max Features Colour and Finishing The colors and surfaces…
Browser History: How To Delete Your Chrome Browsing History: It is essential to delete your browser history frequently. Mainly if your PC is available, you can clear all or some browser history. In this article, we will go over several ways of removing out the chrome browser history. How To…
iPhone 11 2019 | Details on the launch and latest features: Apple renewed its range of iPhones for 2019 at Apple event on the 2nd September, unveiling three new phones that are the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max. The phones begin at $699, $999 and…