From time to time, social media users get fed up with specific aspects of their online activities and might decide to cut it off. If you want to delete your Instagram account and leave the popular videos and pictures platform, follow the directions below.
How to Delete Your Instagram Account
Want to deactivate your account on Instagram? You might still want to keep your data from the platform safe. It is best to download and save the precious moments you have had on in, and you can do that in a few and simple steps.
Deactivating Your Instagram Account
The following easy steps will guide you properly:
Instagram.com and log into your Instagram account with your username and passcode.
locate your Profile menu and tap the Edit Profile option.
Find the Temporarily disable my account option.
Provide Instagram with the reason for the decision.
Your Instagram account is now temporarily deactivated after due process.
Permanent deactivation should be comfortably done with these steps:
- Also, go to Instagram and log in.
- Locate the Delete your Instagram option.
- Again, you’d have to explain why you want to delete your IG account by clicking on the drop-down menu and selecting the apt reason.
- After that, login again with your Instagram ID and password and select the Permanently delete my account option.
- Best Way To Keep WordPress Website Secure From hackers
- Google Takeout: The Best Way to Backup Google Account
- Google Hangout-Download and create Google Hangout