FIFA 20 is one of the most advanced Android Football game that is developed and released by EA. This new version has many new details such as New Stadium, Kits, Players, PS4 like Camera view, Tournament Mode, and Manager Mode. A lot of unique features are added in this latest FIFA 20. The main thing that the developer has focused on building this game is to provide excellent Football gameplay, very similar to the latest FIFA on PS4.
Well, this article is going to be all about this latest Soccer game. Here, you get everything you need to get started with FIFA 20 on Android. So, let’s start this article and let me first give you a full overview of it.
FIFA 20 Game Overview
It is not a normal FIFA game where you will be just playing and competing,
Instantly, let me first show you the full file details of this game. Make sure you read them carefully because it’s necessary.
FIFA 20 File Details
- Name: FIFA 20
- APK Size: 30 MB
- OBB Data Size: 700Mb (It will become 2.14Gb after decompressing)
- Version: Latest
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Type: Sports
- Android Required: 4.0 or above
Now you know the file details, the best thing about this game is you will only have to spend 700Mb to download the Obb data file. Originally, its size is 2.14Gb which is large but you only need to spend 700Mb only to download it. Now, click on the respective buttons below to download FIFA 20 APK + OBB data.
*FIFA 20 Download Link Updates
How To Download FIFA 20 APK + OBB On Your Android Phone?
If you have never downloaded any game with the OBB file and are confused then let me help you. The download links that we have provided will redirect you to the Mediafire site. It is a trustable file sharing service that provides high speed downloading. Here’s how to download this game from Mediafire:
- First, click here (APK) and here (Obb) to visit the Mediafire website where the FIFA 20 is hosted.
- Wait for the download page to completely get loaded on your browser.
- Press on the download button and wait for the server to send the file to your Browser.
- Verify and accept the download request and wait for the APK file and OBB data to get downloaded.
- Once downloaded, you’re done.
Now, there are a couple of things that you should remember and follow to download these files without facing any problem. First, don’t run any app in the background while you are downloading the game files, second is to just calm while the downloading is happening and third is to make sure you have enough storage space. Following these three points will help you download this game more efficiently. Let me also guide you on the installation so you can immediately start playing it.
How to Install FIFA 20 APK + OBB on Android And Start Playing it?
- Firstly, Download and install for FREE ZArchiver PRO. It will help to extract the Zip file of FIFA 20.
- After that, open it up and browse to reach the Download folder of the browser you used to download the game file.
- Tap on the Game Zip file and select Extract here (You can extract it anywhere you want).
- Now, tap on the APK file to open the installer. Press Next…Next, until it gets replaced by the Install button.
- Then press on Install and wait for it to get installed. After that, press on the Done button to close the installer.
- Go back to the folder and Move Obb folder of the game to Internal/SD>Android>Obb.
- Now, open your phone’s app drawer and locate the game, tap on it to launch the game.
Now you can start playing the game without any issue. When starting the game for the first time, it may require Internet access to fetch the data from storage and for checking updates. So, make sure you turn on the Internet data before launching the game for the first time.
FIFA 20 is an excellent soccer game in which we have seen a lot of fresh and new content such as Tournament mode, Mode Manager, etc. And now there are new stadiums which look attractive and beautiful. Also, the difficulty in this game is high that wasn’t before in any FIFA Android game. And the new database modifies the game and adds some interesting options such as Tattoos on Player body, HD Graphics, AI opponents, and more.