OPay App is a bonus point platform where you can pay for online shopping and earn points that later can be retrieved upon reaching the threshold. Saving money while shopping online is a goal for everyone. We sometimes wait for a festival to come so the price drop or we get a huge discount and then buy. Well, with OPay App, you don’t have to wait for events to come in order to get a discount or get cashback upon buying anything online. The app offers fantastic deals and it changes & gets updated every week. Also, no matter what you buy through this app, you will definitely be able to save some money.
It will also provide you offers to buy products at a high discount as it often tiers with different companies. Well, in this article, we will provide you the OPay App Download link and also explain everything about it. If you want to use this app to save some money while online shopping, then we recommend reading this full article. Because today, we will cover every topic related to this app. Now, let’s start this article!
How To Download OPay App on Smartphones?
- Click on the link to visit the Download page for downloading the OPay app.OPay App (13Mb)
- Next, click on the Download button to request the App file.
- After a few seconds, the Mediafire server will automatically send the file to your browser.
- In case if the server doesn’t send the file, you will get a short link on the page to right away start downloading.
- Once you receive the download request, verify it first by using the above file information and then accept the request.
- After that, wait till it gets completely downloaded on your phone.
How to Install OPay App & Get Started with it on Smartphones?
As you have downloaded it from Mediafire, you will need to perform the manual installation in order to use it on your Android. People who are not familiar with the manual installation can check how to install APK on an Android article.
- Go to your phone settings.
- Click on Security>Unknown Resources and then enable it.
- Now, open the file explorer and go to the download folder of your browser.
- Search and tap on the OPay app to open the installer.
- Press on the Install button.
- Wait until installation finishes, and after that, press the Done button to exit the installer. The installation of the OPay app is completed, now, let me help you get started with it.
- Open your App Drawer and click on the OPay icon.
- Sign up on the app using one of the options showing on the screen. The best way to sign up on the app is via Facebook or Mobile number.
- If you select Facebook, you will need to login & allow access to it to gather your personal details, i.e. Name, Number, Address, etc. And if you select the second option, then you will need to verify it via OTP.
- Once you are done signing up, click on the menu icon & go to My Account. After that, complete your profile by adding necessary documents and details.
- Now, you can go to various sections of OPay App i.e. Events, Offers, Daily Mission, Free rewards. In each tab, you will find some new ways to earn points.
- Once you have got enough points in your account, you can redeem that from the Withdraw section. Or you can also use it for online shopping as the app works like eWallet apps.
- You can also check your RP from my account section. To increase the RP, you will need to daily login to the app and complete new tasks in Daily Mission.
So, that is how you can install OPay App and get started with it on your phone.
OPay App is clearly the best free point bonus platform that also gives new interesting offers to buy products. Redeeming the earned points is easy and there is also an option to redeem points in other Mobile wallet apps. If you want to earn points in a huge amount, then you can join their exclusive events. To check exclusive events, you can go to the Events section. Overall, the app is pretty helpful and you must use it if you want to save some money while buying anything online. You can use their offers as well to get discounts upon buying products.
Hopefully, you have found this article helpful? If so, we would like to know your thoughts about it in the comments below. Also, if you still have any questions regarding OPay App, you can comment down below.