How To Connect Your Whatsapp into Your Laptops -Whatsapp is the most preferred chatting app around having seen off a host of rivals off. In terms of security, there is also a guarantee with end-to-end encryption messages on both the mobile app and the WhatsApp Web.
Have you ever being in a condition where you are on your laptop and want to send a WhatsApp message. With WhatsApp web, you don’t have to be bothered anymore cause in his review all the method needed to connect your WhatsApp web is summarizes here,
Steps To Setup WhatsApp Web
Below is the simple procedure to set it up.
- Launch your web browser
- Go to web.whatsapp.com.
- Now on your mobile phone, launch your WhatsApp mobile app.
- Next, go to the Menu list
- Locate your WhatsApp Web option and tap
- Follow your phone’s r camera and scan QR code on your PC screen.
Give it a minute, and a replica of your mobile WhatsApp will appear on the computer browser along with your chat history.
How to Log Out of WhatsApp Web
You might not need to log out if you log into a personal laptop. Nevertheless, it is much better to log out. Because it is good to be security warned.
How to log out of desktop WhatsApp on, Go to Menu, then find and click on Log out button.
Also to log out on the mobile app, go to Menu then WhatsApp Web and tap Log out from all devices.
Note: What You Can on The WhatsApp on Desktop
It is important to note that your phone must always be connected to the internet to keep the WhatsApp on the browser working. As it doesn’t work independently but just a mirror of your mobile phones WhatsApp. As such WhatsApp on the web is inferior but comfortable to use. Aside from this, there are certain operations you cant do with the WhatsApp web.
Advantage of WhatsApp on Desktop
- You type with your keyboard in all access ways.
- You can access the latest as well as old media files. Also, save them to your laptop.
- Start new and continue old conversation
- View contact info.
- A new, chat in and also able to view group info.
- Share media file from your laptop to contacts.
- WhatsApp web, emojis, GIFs, and stickers, as well as voice notes, are all available
- View Status updates of contacts.
- Clear messages are also provided
- You can reply, forward, star, or delete messages.
- Change your profile.
Disadvantage What You Can’t Do
- Send broadcast messages.
- Place and receive WhatsApp calls.
- Sharing of maps or your current location are not allowed.
- Media Alter download settings disable.