Daily Updates

Ezoic vs. AdSense 2024: Which Ad Platform Earns More Revenue On Google? AdSense is the current reigning champ when it comes to ad platforms, but Ezoic is giving it a run for its money. In this blog post, we'll compare the two platforms and see which one comes out on top in 2024.

2 min read
Ezoic vs. AdSense 2024

Ezoic vs. AdSense 2024

Ezoic vs. AdSense 2024: Which Ad Platform is Better?

When it comes to monetizing your website, there are many options available. Two of the most popular ad platforms are Ezoic and Adsense. Both offer a variety of features and benefits, but which one is better for your website? In this article, we will compare Ezoic and AdSense to help you determine which ad platform is the best fit for your website.

Ad Testing

One of the biggest differences between Ezoic and Adsense is their approach to ad testing. Ezoic offers a sophisticated ad testing platform that uses machine learning to optimize ad placement and design for maximum revenue. This means that Ezoic will automatically test different ad combinations and layouts to find the most effective ones for your website. On the other hand, Adsense does not offer any ad testing capabilities, leaving it up to the website owner to manually test and optimize their ads.

Revenue Split

Another important factor to consider is the revenue split between the ad platform and the website owner. Ezoic offers a 90/10 revenue split, meaning that the website owner keeps 90% of the ad revenue while Ezoic takes 10%. This is a higher split than Adsense, which offers a 68/32 split. This means that AdSense keeps 32% of the ad revenue, leaving the website owner with only 68%.

Ad Types

Both Ezoic and Adsense offer a variety of ad types, including display ads, native ads, and video ads. However, Ezoic also offers access to premium ad networks, such as Google Ad Exchange and OpenX, which can result in higher ad rates and more revenue for the website owner. Adsense, on the other hand, only offers ads from the Google Display Network.

Ease of Use

When it comes to ease of use, Ezoic and Adsense have different approaches. Ezoic offers a user-friendly interface and a dedicated account manager to help with any issues or questions. They also offer a WordPress plugin for easy integration.AdSense necessitates that website owners manually insert ad code, a task that can be time-consuming and complex.


In terms of support, Ezoic offers a dedicated account manager and 24/7 support via email and live chat. They also have a comprehensive knowledge base and a community forum for additional resources. Adsense, on the other hand, only offers email support and a limited knowledge base.

READ THIS: –10 Most Common Mistakes People Make With Ezoic vs AdSense approval requirements


In conclusion, both Ezoic and Adsense have their own strengths and weaknesses. Ezoic offers advanced ad testing and a higher revenue split, while Adsense has a larger network and is easier to use for beginners. The optimal ad platform for your website depends on your specific requirements and objectives. We suggest experimenting with both platforms to determine the most suitable one.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *