Grand Theft Auto V GTA 5 File Information:
- Name: Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5 Lite)
- Game Size: 90Mb (Apk+Data)
- Version: Latest Patch
- Game Type: Action
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
- Android Required: 7.0 and up
- Last Updated: 2020
Download OBB DATA GTA 5 (90Mb)
How to Download GTA 5 On Your Android Phone?
If you’re browsing in only text mode or basic HTML mode, then the download button above will not appear for you. In case, you can follow my steps from below to download it on your Android phone:
- First, click here to visit the Mediafire Website where GTA 5 is hosted.
- Wait for the Site to get loaded on your browser completely.
- Press on the green download button and wait for the server to send the Zip file to your Browser.
- Verify and accept the download request and wait for the file to get downloaded. It doesn’t take a much longer time because the file is just 90Mb.
That’s how you can simply download the GTA 5 version for your Android. Browsing in Text mode will prevent the button from appearing. So, you can either disable the text mode or follow the simple steps from above. Now, let me provide you a few more downloading tips.
How to Install GTA 5 On Your Android Phone?
- GTA 5 has contained a Zip file which needs to extract to explore and access the Data and Apk. This process might be a little complicated for a newbie to follow and so let me help you in installing it. Here are the steps to Install GTA 5 on your Android:
- Firstly, download and Install for FREE Zarchiver PRO on your Android phone. This app is required to access and extract the Zip file.
- Once installed, open it up and go to the download folder of the browser using the Zarchiver file manager.
- Tap on the Zip file and choose the Extract here option.
- First, install the GTA 5 Apk by clicking on it. The installer will get opened, scroll down to the bottom and tap on install (You can also read the permissions it asks).
- Wait for it to get completely installed and then press on Done to exit the installer.
- Now, place the extracted Data/Obb folder to SD/Internal>Android>Data.
- And then Launch the game from App drawer and start playing it.
Using the above steps, you can install GTA 5 on your Android and instantly start playing it. Just make sure you place the Data file in the right place. Now, its time to show you the gameplay screenshots of GTA 5.
Conclusion On Grand Theft Auto V GTA 5
If you ever wanted and tried to play a GTA game but failed due to your Low-end smartphone, then this is the right time. GTA 5 Android version doesn’t require High-end or even Medium configuration phone. Anyone can easily play it with the minimum specification.
Hopefully, you have downloaded the GTA 5 Android version and its working to you? If not, you can comment below to get help from us. And if this article helped you, then do us a favor by just sharing it with your friends.