In 2023, MTN subscribers can monitor their data usage to avoid unexpected charges and ensure uninterrupted connectivity. This article covers six ways to check MTN’s data balance, including USSD codes. By staying connected and optimizing their browsing experiences, users can stay connected and avoid unexpected charges.
Checking your data balance with USSD codes
Just dial *123# and choose “Data Balance” from the menu. This may be the easiest and fastest way to see how much data you have left on your MTN plan. Just dial the code from your MTN phone, and a list of choices will appear. If you choose the “Mtn Data Balance” choice, the screen will show you how much data you have left. You may also be able to look at your past data or buy more data.
Checking your MTN data balance via the MyMTN App
Download and use the MyMTN app. If you possess a smartphone, you may download the MyMTN app from the app store and install it on your device. After successfully logging in to your account, you will have access to lots of account details, including your available data balance. Additionally, the app gives you the ability to monitor your data consumption history, make adjustments to your account settings, and buy extra data.
Checking your data balance via SMS
just like how you Send a message to someone by SMS. Sending a text message is another option for checking the available data on your MTN account. Simply send “2” to “131” and you will get a text message back with your current data balance as well as the expiry date.
How to Check your MTN data balance online
To check your MTN data balance online, you can follow these steps:
1. Open a web browser on your device.
2. Visit the MTN website by typing www.mtnonline.com into the address bar.
3. Once on the MTN homepage, navigate to the “Self-service” or “My Account” section. This may vary depending on the layout of the website.
4. Look for the option that allows you to check your data balance or view your account details. It might be labeled “Check Data Balance” or something similar.
5. Click on that option, and you will be prompted to enter your MTN phone number and possibly other account details.
6. Enter the required information and click on the “Check” or “Submit” button.
7. After a few seconds, your data balance will be displayed on the screen, showing you how much data you have left.
How to Check MTN’s Data Balance via Data Usage
Reset your phone. Smartphone settings might show your data balance. To see your data balance and history on an Android phone, navigate to “Settings” > “Data Usage.” For iPhone data balance and use history, go to “Settings” > “Cellular.”
How to Check MTN Data Balance by MTN Customer Care
Call MTN customer support at 180. Calling the customer care line at MTN, which can be reached at 180, is an option for those who would rather chat with an actual person. Make it clear to the representative that you need the remaining data balance, and they will offer it to you after you have done so.
To ensure adequate data and avoid overages, regularly check your balance and manage your usage to maximize your MTN plan.